It seems that recently, KR Nexon has reactivated the use of the KR Test Server and we have some new goodies to share with you! This time it’s mostly UI improvements.
First we have the *New* item tag that’s added to inventory items.
- The new tag stays until you either hover over it or you click on it.
- Appears when an item is added to your inventory that you haven’t checked yet.
- Can appear when you separate items if you don’t hover over it as you place it.
- Relogging will cause the *NEW* tag to disappear
- Not everything is tagged NEW all the time, it seems to only happen if you get the item by other means except Picking it up, Picking up items did not mark them as NEW to me.
The second is the equipment comparison view that comes up when you hover over an item that can be placed in the same slot as your current equipped item
- Also comes up when viewing items in NPC and player owned shops
- Equipment Comparsion does not seem to regard Shield-Hand worn Weapons when comparing them
Next is the auto stacking option at the top of the main inventory panel
- Searches your inventory for anything that can stack and auto stacks it for you
- Has a cooldown of 15 seconds so you can’t spam it
- Items that got stacked will be highlighted until you hover over it or pick it up.
- The Auto-stack feature puts Gold into Pouches if any Pouches with space are present.
- Kingofrunes for compiling and checking out the info and finding more specifics
- Tetosan for alerting us of the features and helping research it
- Kapra for checking the files for more info